5.28.2011

Funny randoms or random funnies...

I like to put notes in my phone for lots of different reasons and then forget about the nifty little feature! I will want to remind myself of something I need to look up, groceries I need to get, things I need to do, and funny things people say. I like to act like I use the notes feature on the regular, but the problem is I really don't use it all that often and the reminders are quickly forgotten. Then I'll need to remind myself about something or not want to forget a funny quote and I resort back to my notes and it really is just a vicious cycle of attempted reminders.

The fun part is stumbling upon the old notes and reading the quotes/sayings that I found hilarious at one time or another. The problem is I don't really remember who said them or what was taking place. I thought I would share with you...

~ "You look like a sexy candy panda today"

~ "Thanks a lot you tasty muffin snake"

~ "Your big hands grabbed my little puppies and went to town"

~ "It's just like a magic show..except you're using a vagina"

~ "I swear she speaks another English"

~ "I would never put peppermint candy or maple syrup in my va-jj!"

They are so random that it makes me giggle...

4 comments:

  1. Why do 90% of those sound like something Candle said during out cabin weekend?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are funny! :) hope you have a great memorial day weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB-RIGHT?!?!?!

    i also have random notes everywhere that make no sense but i know i must have been hysterically laughing at them at SOME point in time. love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I was sharing this blog post with the madre because she has a great sense of humor like I do. I admit when I first read her the quotes I found hilarious she wasn't so enthused, but the last one made her stop and think. Then she adds to the last quote of: " I would never put peppermint candy or maple syrup in my va-jj" and I quote "well maybe pimento cheese!!!"

    Bahahahahahaha.....this is why I love her!!!

    ReplyDelete