6.02.2011

Keeping up with the 101....

Touching on a few things on my list...some a success and others a big fail!

#9 self breast exam once per month = success

#13 sky diving... Planning on a weekend trip with the madre and sister 7/9/11 weekend. Whoop whoop....SUPER excited! This could be quite interesting though because I'm almost certain the madre is ready to shove my sis out of the plane without a parachute.

#15 get an iPhone... Hopefully within the next two weeks and did I mention I don't have to pay for it?! Helloooo company phone :)

#19/20 involves calling some out of town familia once per month... Success! Go me for making the effort.

#22 mud run with Blum... Can I just tell you how excited I am to make this happen! Super! I don't really like running, but so pumped to push myself on a physical level and accomplish this goal. Started training for it two weeks ago and I have a loooong way to go. I probably won't be able to keep up with Blum who has already participated in marathons, BUT I'm going to try!

#47 get heating/air issue fixed in my car... Big fat FAIL! This is not pleasant seeing as how the sweltering heat is kicking in. Combined with the fact that I sweat glisten...let's just say not the best situation!

#48 read one book per month suggested by someone else... Hello fail how are you? Yeah...I need to work on this one :/

#59/60 pedicure once per month/ massage every other... Well wouldn't you know...FAIL! I'm thinking I need to make this a once per quarter thing? A little more obtainable...maybe? Seeing as how most of the extra cash flow is going towards gas to skip town on the weekends or if in town towards boating. Ohhh and to iTunes because I'm obsessed!

#69 stretch in the a.m. to help with fiby... Success! Whew finally :) I do imagine that the site of my morning stretch would be quite hilarious. I picture it resembling that of a ratard attempting to do gymnastics in a small space. You know...a lot of flopping around on my bed. I can't believe I just told on myself!

#78 write my thoughts down... Thanks to this here bloggy poo...I'm doing a decent job. I've also been using my journal for thoughts I prefer to keep private.

#84 less E! News and more real news... Well I did what I said I would NEVER do...I joined Twitter! Yup...I'm a tweeter (and that makes me giggle because when I was younger I used to refer to my lady parts as a tweeter)! I had to start a twitter account for the company I work for and realized I can keep up with real news via this little gem. So, I very recently signed up for my own personal account...we shall see how long it lasts. I am more informed on real news now though!

3 comments:

  1. Read all four of Chelsea Handlers books! They will make you pee yourself! I just joined twitter two weeks ago! It's sort of overwhelming! Give me your username so I can follow ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read her first and reading the second...I love her! And, you can find me by Jello83

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry Brandy.. my marathon isn't till November so technically I'm not that impressive with my 5Ks and 10Ks thus far... lol!

    ReplyDelete