6.08.2011

Adult time out...

I should be:

Cleaning the bathroom, doing dishes, doing laundry, paying bills, fixing dinner, and all of those other things necessary to keep a house.

Instead I'm:

Taking an adult "time out" and loving the ever fucking shit out of it! And, yes I'm being vulgar by cursing, but sometimes it feels so damn good!! Don't judge and if you do, kindly click off my blog and have a great fucking day.

I'm sitting on my front porch, sipping red wine, listening to great tunes, and soaking in the beauty of nature....oh and writing...obviously! I'm "stopping to smell the roses". Taking time to do the simple things that makes this heart of mine so ridiculously happy!

The dishes, laundry, bills, etc. will all be here tomorrow and sometimes you just need to leave the chores for another day and enjoy the moment! Find the things that make your heart happy and make it a priority to add them into the rotation of daily life. Allow yourself a time out from the "adult" life...it can be good for your soul.

Carpe fucking diem...

2 comments:

  1. love this. love you. doing some major catching up in the blog world now that i have internet!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete