5.16.2011

tag I'M it...

YES...I didn't know we get to play tag in the blogging world!!!??? Helloooo new element of fun!

So, my very dear friend Kristin has tagged me in her blog on 10 Things I Love. right now is where I'm frustrated because I'm attempting to link y'all to her blog....fail!

Now I get to share the things that I love...

1)books ~I will have either a library room or an entire wall that is a bookshelf filled with books in my future home. I love the feeling of thumbing through the pages of a book while getting lost in its story!

2)music ~seriously don't think I could go one day without it! I have an eclectic taste that ranges from classical to rap and everything in between. One of my fave things to do is have my iPad right next to me while laying in bed and pandora lulling me into a music coma. The sounds just wrapping their arms around me and pulling me in...getting lost in it.I like to get lost!?

3)my iPad ~even though blogging on this little gem leaves me frustrated! I am determined to master it!

4)sushi ~I think I might be borderline obsessed! The funny thing is I never let the stuff touch my lips until about 2 years ago and when I did it was the fried stuff. Now I choose raw over fried. Too bad it really isn't healthy for you :(

5)undies ~and typically from Victorias Secret! I know they are overpriced but I can't help it. I'm in love! In fact, I think I'm in need of a visit to Victorias Secret...

6)miniature things ~like mini bottles of booze, a frying pan that is only big enough for one egg...errr those are the only things that are in my head right now, but if I could actually post the pics I want to, you may know what I'm talking about.

7)dance central ~the game for xbox kinect. I love dancing...actually I think when booty shakin tunes come on my body just involuntarily starts to move! So this game is perfect for me. I will be getting an xbox and kinect (hopefully in the near future) and I'm sure this will lead to hours of dancing and perfecting the moves. Thinking of video games now makes me miss my NES and the games I so loved playing...like tetris. I want a nintendo nes again.

8)big coffee cups ~not sure why, but I absolutely love them. Probably because I have a love affair with coffee and this allows me to have more than one cup without feeling like I'm having more than one?!?

9)bear hugs ~only the best kind of hugs to get! Nothing like being squeezed so tight, like they just can't get enough.

10)being on the water ~or really just being surrounded by nature, but extra in love with being on the water (and if not out on the boat than at least by the water). It is so peaceful and soul soothing for me. Some of my fave "me time" is laying on the dock...with good tunes, a great book, and a delish cocktail.

There you have it, 10 Things I Love...

1 comment:

  1. love it!! ummm can i come over when you get your kinect and we can play for hours and hours? love you!!

    ReplyDelete