7.07.2011

On not accepting fear...

I recently answered the first of my "50 ?'s to free my mind" and I'd love to link you to that post (still figuring out blogging on an iPad...not so successfull), but it revolved around fear and my nightly meditation is also based around fear. I also happened to run across a great post on fear today and you can find it below (again prob won't be able to link, but I think it's worth a copy paste).

I think that God is trying to tell me something here! I'm not sure what I fear...okay I do!!!
But, it is not worth fearing and it's only holding me back from happiness. Got it...working on it!

So let's meditate on this:

When you are afraid of anything, you are acknowledging its power to hurt you. Remember that where your heart is, there is treasure also. You believe in what you value. If you are afraid, you are valuing wrongly.



THAT is good stuff. Now to actually attempt to meditate...





http://www.lcweekly.com/the-best-life/2134-its-your-choice

2 comments:

  1. Posting on the iPad can be a pain.. Download the blogpress app.. That's what I use! :) Another great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I shall try it :-)

    ReplyDelete