7.05.2011

Meditate on this...

Part of my 101 in 1001 involves less stress and learning to meditate. Being the book lover that I am I stumbled upon this gem: Meditations from A Course in Miracles. I've been reading though this each night before bed to hopefully help shed some light and maybe bring inner peace. We shall see how it really works out (truth be told it gets my mind racing again, but in a good way...I think).

Anywho, I thought I'd share some of my nightly choices with y'all, but I'm not going to promise that I stick to posting one each night. Knowing me...I won't! Or maybe I will!

On the lessons of life (this was a good one for me y'all)


"Trials are but lessons that you failed to learn presented once again, so where you made a faulty choice before you now can make a better one, and thus escape all pain that what you chose before has brought you."

Enjoy and share thoughts if you'd like...

1 comment:

  1. yaaaaaay! I still try to meditate daily. I've even gotten pretty good at ignoring Bowser when he starts to lick my face.

    ReplyDelete