4.28.2011

Dear Fiby...

I see, or rather feel, that you have decided to throw one of your temper tantrums again! SUPER! I'm not sure why we have decided to throw a fit; was it my intense workouts this week, the rain (yes weather DOES play a part), or possibly stress? I'm guessing a little bit of everything.

Today I hurt ALL over. It is an intense, deep, burning, stabbing sensation that is coursing through every fiber in my body. I feel stiff and like all my muscles are wound up into the tiniest possible ball. Staying in one position for more than five minutes is unbearable and all I want to do is scream and cry!

I want someone to knead my muscles like a ball of dough or break my body into a million little pieces! Who is willing to do me this favor?! I swear to you it will feel better then what I'm experiencing right now. That or I just need to find a way to be weightless. Often I daydream of being swallowed by the clouds and smothered in their fluffy weightlessness. I know it is impossible, but I bet it would be glorious!

Of course for those that don't know me well enough, you would NEVER know that my body is its own torture device. That every single day of my life I'm experiencing some level of pain. Nope, sure wouldn't! I look fine and I keep my positive attitude and smile firmly planted for the outside world. But, there are times when all I want to do is scream and cry and throw a tantrum. Not that it would make anything better, but I just WANT to.

I do not wish this on ANYONE, not even someone I strongly dislike...

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you... also thinking that matters of the heart can make our bodies betray us sometimes... wishing you nothing but pain-free fabulous birthday! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete