4.26.2011

The final countdown...

Welcome to week 6 of the Look Better Naked health plan! Yes ladies and gents, I'm on the FINAL week of this plan and boy time sure did fly by! As the saying goes: Time flys when you're having fun :)!

As I entered week 6 I thought I would be relishing in the fact that I was almost DONE, but instead I was feeling bummed that it is nearing an end! I don't want to stop this new routine of eating good for your body food and the intoxicating natural high you get from the workouts. So guess what? This health plan is going to turn into a LIFESTYLE! Whoop whoop!!!

Now I must admit that the past two weeks I wasn't in the gym as much as I would have liked. Fiby (refer to Dear Fiby on my blog to understand what I'm talking about)has a way of being a total bitch and doing her own thing. By that I mean that I probably push myself too hard and end up in more pain then I care to deal with and have to rest from the gym. That really did piss me off and I kind of went through a stage where I was angry that I couldn't follow the plan to a T, BUT I have to remind myself that I'm not like everyone else and I need to listen to my body when it is screaming at me in pain.

Let's talk RESULTS:

My baby belly is almost non-existent, I can see the beginning of ab definition (hellooooo abs!), my legs are looking nice and shapely/toned, my arms are beginning to have muscle definition, my skin looks better, and I have more energy! I'm well on my way to my hot self...I knew she existed! I still want to see more improvements, but I have to say that I'm really happy with my current bod! So ladies...if you are interested in doing this, I highly suggest you give it a go!

Hello new lifestyle...

2 comments:

  1. You go girl...now if only I could feel the way you do...I've been working out for a while now and I feel great and I think I'm losing weight, very slowly though, and I'm eating ok but I could eat better. I am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whit!! I have all the faith that you will get to where you want to be....keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete