3.30.2011

#73...

Scratched #73 off of my 101 in 1001!!!

Not too exciting to write about getting the title of the car you bought and finally paid off in your name. BUT, it's done and I feel accomplished. I also FINALLY got the address updated on my drivers license...only took me 4 years to do it, but hey it's done.

I don't even have any funny people watching stories to share because getting to the DMV at 8:30am meant I didn't have to wait. The guy who rudely greeted me at the entrance (so I could get my proper forms to fill out) did have an extremely long ring finger nail that I couldn't stop staring at. I'm assuming this long nail is to help him with his nose candy problem? Is that even the correct finger to grow your nail out for that? Is there a certain one that you should grow out OR does it not really matter? These are all questions that ran through my mind for the whole 5 minute conversation I had with Mr. Nose Candy. I don't indulge in that extra curricular activity, but I have heard how Hilton Head Island is major about their white powder. I've never come across it the entire 4 years I've lived here...THANK GOD!

Okay, sooo didn't mean for my #73 to turn into a blog about drugs. Ohhh my random mind! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha they don't call it Snow Island for nothin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog from Kristin's... I have been married for almost 6 years and just last year updated my license..

    And all my bank cards and credit cards... still in my maiden name! It takes too long and I dont have the patience to change it!

    ReplyDelete