3.25.2011

Follow me Friday...

I'm going to attempt to keep up with a segment I like to call: Follow me Friday! Here I will tell you about someones blog that I think is worth following. I already have a few I know I want to brag on, but this is going to require me to snoop around on various blogs so that I can keep this going.


This Friday I bring you:

http://imwritingthisdown.com/#!/cover


This one belongs to my online BFF! I have to tell you that even if I didn't personally know this amazingly awesome, funny, entertaining and lovely woman; I'd still be hyping up her blog! I sometimes wish that she would quit her job and blog for a living because I know she has SO much that she can write about! Plus it is a great source of entertainment for me. I'm usually laughing out loud while reading. So PLEASE take a moment to check out her blog. You WON'T be disappointed...I promise!

p.s. I'm pretty sure y'all will find her blog in book form one day and she will become famous for it! Just wait...you'll see!





MA...I love you and I LOVE your blog. Sorry my iPad doesn't like all of the functions of blogger and I couldn't properly link people to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment