3.18.2011

ABC's of me...

Saw this on another blog and thought it could be a good ice breaker into my blog.

Age~ 27 very close to 28
Bed size~ full
Chore you hate ~hmm..don't really hate cleaning, but I guess mopping the floor b/c I never feel like it's clean enough
Dogs name~ slinky...my sweet little love bug (who is really the family dog and lives w/the madre)
Essential start to your day item~ coffee
Fave color~ I dislike the favorite game because I can never pinpoint to just ONE.
Gold or silver~ silver
Height~ 5'2"
I am~ sincere, caring, giving, simple, stubborn, driven, a smart ass, strong... In my opinion of course. My friends and family would be able to give better descriptions.
Job~ the "multitasker" at a security installation company (in the office NOT on the field)
Kids~ none, but some of my friends have them and I love them to pieces!
Living arrangement~ renting a wonderful little cottage by the water...LOVE it
Madres name~ Kathy but I like to call her madre or ass (in the most loving way)
Nicknames~ the madre calls me brandylynn or brand (very original mom). Some call me b-rand and my newest jello (not sure why, but I like it)
Overnight hospital stay~ excluding birth...none
Pet peeve~ chewing with your mouth open and leaving dishes in the sink when there is an empty dishwasher inches from the sink
Quote from a movie~
Righty or lefty~ righty
Siblings~ kailey(20) and Kelsey(7)
Time you wake up~ alarm is set for 630am but I usually snooze until 7
Underwear~ LOVE them! Victorias Secret...yes please. I guess you could say how most woman love shoes...yeah that's undies for me. (strange? Maybe)
Vegies you dislike~ peas! The madre insisted I eat them and wouldn't let me leave the dinner table until they were gone. I thought I was slick by shoving them all in my mouth and when she wasn't looking spit them into the napkin. Not so much.
Way you run late~ HATE being late, but I never want to be too early either. I guess if traffic is bad I run late. OR when halfway to work I realize I've left a candle burning and HAVE to turn around because otherwise I would have been stressed about it all day.
X-ray~ once a year at the dentist and a few years ago for my shoulder
Yummy food you make~ my friends always love my eggplant Parmesan I make.
Slice up eggplant and put evoo, salt and pepper on both sides, put in frying pan for about 5min on each side, slice up equal amounts of tomato and place on top of eggplant (that is now in a baking dish), put your choice of red sauce on it and fresh mozzarella on top...then in the oven until the mozzarella is melted. GUILT free deeelish dish
Zoo animal~ elephants or the monkeys they are fun to watch!

There you have it...a little bit about ME

No comments:

Post a Comment