3.23.2011

Look Better Naked....

ummmm...YES please! I'm going to assume here that most women want to "look better naked". Am I right? Of course I am! As women we are experts of spotting every single "flaw" on our bodies; every dimple, jiggle, wrinkle, scar, and any other imperfection. Most of the time we are just being perfectly crazy and ridiculously harsh on ourselves. Some of you may be totally in love with your nakie self and not see any flaws. And, Well, isn't that lovely?! Y'all can just go be your blissfully happy nakie selves on some Island far, FAR away! Just teasing....

So, like most of you women out there, I too find many flaws with my reflection. I don't think I'm fat by any means, but I'm certainly NOT at my target weight or as in shape as I could be. I notice the cottage cheese that is creeping it's way on my booty and how my "love handles" seem to be growing. What I really love is how I really can't wear low rise jeans because I need the extra bit of material to cover my "baby" belly. PRECIOUS! No I'm not pregnant and no I dont have any babies....so really this "baby" belly is unnecessary! I know I'm probably being hard on myself and people would say things such as, "you look great! You don't need to lose weight", so on and so forth. But, it's about how I feel about myself.

My (cross my fingers) answer to this dilemma...the Look Better Naked health plan! Diet just sounds like a nasty word so we won't use it.

I'm on day 5 of this health plan and feeling pretty good about it! The first 2 days do require you to be on a cleanse and I have to tell you it was pretty rough.

This is what I ate both days:

Okay, in reality it was slightly more than just lettuce, but that's what it felt like.

This is what I CRAVED the entire time:


BUT, I made it thru those 2 painful days without giving into my cravings. Now I get to eat 5 small meals a day and they are deelish healthy meals! Although, this is requiring more time in the kitchen and MORE dishes!!!

Have completed 2 of the gym days and let me tell you what...they may look like no biggie in the book, but they KICK your booty! LOVING them but not loving how my legs and ass are sore in places I didn't know they could be!

SO...over the next 6 weeks I'll be updating my progress. On my way to looking better nakie!

4 comments:

  1. woohooo! hooray for feeling HOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so adorable! and i love this post! we are gonna be super hot babes the next time we get together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to read about your progress-i'm so proud of you!!! what are the workouts like? do you have to take the book to the gym to make sure you're doing everything right? i probably would :) xo-MA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! And MA...absolutely HAVE to have the book by my side! I'm hoping I'll need it less and less,but being a slight perfectionist I want to make sure I'm doing it RIGHT! I feel like the workouts are mainly lunging/squats, but of course there is more to it...those just stick out because I despise them.

    ReplyDelete