10.01.2011

Happy October...

It's a sunny and chilly 67 degrees this fine first day of October! One of my very fave months of the year. The time when fall really feels like it's setting in. When we can start making all those delish cooler weather foods that you don't really want to eat when it's a sweltering 100 degrees out; like soups and chilli. When my drink of choice switches from vodka and water to bourbon and coke or ginger ale. It makes you want to snuggle a little closer to your flame of the month (or if you're into relationships your significant other)! A time when my weekend porch sessions welcome a delish big cup of coffee instead of resulting in a puddle of sweat. Don't get me wrong, I'm also wildly in love with summer, but there is something about Fall that makes my heart extremely happy!

Happy first day of October...

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I drink bourbon year round? Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smells and food for the fall! Love fall!!

    ReplyDelete