10.06.2011

A little front porch sitting...

Have I told you before how much I love my front porch? I could only improve it by getting one of those comfy single hammock swings and have water front property instead of being a street away, but I make do.

I've been having a lot of: I'm so in love with life moments! I'm not sure where it's coming from, but I sure am grateful for these moments. They are almost overwhelming and will just pop up unexpectedly. Like when I'm driving down the road with my windows down and the music up. Or like right now, on my front porch with a big glass of Chardonnay and the cool breeze blowing.

Despite the struggles one may be faced with you have to find some joy in each and every day! Even if it is just a tiny moment...enjoy the ever living daylights out of that moment. Life is just way too short to not soak in as much joy as you can! I think when you start really focusing on those small good moments in each day you will find that you'll have more good than bad.

I hope you have an I'm so in love with life moment soon because they are glorious...

2 comments: