1.09.2012

Dear Fiby...

Thank you for being a bitch and deciding to have a flare up! I appreciate how just when I'm starting to feel "good" you start throwing a tantrum. Heaven forbid I actually feel good!

You're also playing a big part on making it difficult to actually write. You're just a jealous freak that can't let me enjoy one of the things I like most (mental note...need to get wireless keypad for iPad to make it easier on me).

Also, you make my brain go to a crazy place (as well as make me very forgetful) where all I can think about is painful ways to ease my pain. Like I could really go for someone breaking me into a million pieces or you know at the least a really good deep tissue massage.

Hopefully, I'll have a decent day soon and one where I'm not over-analyzing my writing so that I can actually get back to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment