11.25.2011

Taking a walk down memory lane...

I'm supposed to be wrapping presents for the family we "adopted" this year. But, I found my Baby's Milestones book while searching for the wrapping paper (that I never found and kind of gave up looking for) instead and have become distracted with this little gem. My baby/young kid self has me cracking up!!!

Here's what I was like:

~From the time I was pulled out of the madre's belly my eyes were wide open, smiling, and making funny faces.
~I was an attention whore who loved to laugh at everyone that looked at me.
~At 6 months old my favorite thing to do was look at pictures of myself and kiss them (I was a conceited baby).
~at my 7 month check up appointment I peed all over the table at the doctors office and thought it was hilarious!
~was obsessed with music and dancing: at 3 months old I fell in love with music...per the madre when music was playing I would "sing" and as soon as it was turned off I would stop; at 10 months old I liked to play disc jockey and change the station and dance to the music; at 2 years old I was doing the moon walk to Michael Jackson songs; at 3 years old my favorite song was "True Colors" by Cyndi Lauper; at my 7th birthday party all I wanted to do was listen to music and dance, but all the other girls were too shy!
~had my first "boyfriend" at 4 years old: Adam my next door neighbor and best friend and according to the madre we spent every single day together. She once caught us playing house under my covers and I told her we were playing mommy and daddy....bahahahahahaha!
~I loved money: at 2 years old I insisted on paying for everything; at 3 yrs old I saved $2 and made the madre take me to McDonalds so I could buy french fries; at 6 yrs old the madre would take my birthday money and put it in the bank....I asked every day if I had made a lot of money yet and I wanted it back so I could buy Barbies.
~I had two imaginary friends from age 3-5 yrs. old. Big Allison and Little Allison...don't remember those girls, but I'm sure they got me into trouble.
~I was very stubborn/independant: at 2 yrs old I insisted on dressing myself, made the madre stay in the reception area for my very first hair cut; when the parents would tell me "no" I would shake my head no and then do it anyway
~at 2 yrs old I had a habit of biting the boys in Kindercare. I wasnt in Kindercare for long.
~at 15 months old I was acting like "mommy" to the younger babies in daycare

Not too much has changed since those days. Except I don't pee on the doctors table anymore and when I bite boys they like it...

Rockin out as a babe

1 comment:

  1. You AND your Dad look so darn young! Love it

    ReplyDelete