11.20.2011

Random...

I like to occasionally check my "stats" on my blog. Call it vain if you will, but I like to see that people actually read this! It makes me feel good. Whatever...judge away.

Anyways, I just took a glance at my stats and found one of the traffic sources to be a site about convertible cribs. No joke! Http://convertible-cribs.info. I find this very odd! I don't think my blog has anything to do with convertibles, cribs, or cribs that convert to big boy/girl beds. I'm starting to wonder how legit this "stats" business is! Naturally I clicked on the traffic source to check it out...you know see how someone interested in cribs that will last until the kids off to college could get linked to my blog. Yeah, still no clue how that one happened, but I sure hope that person enjoyed what they read.

And that my friends is a glimpse into my random brain. Goodnight...

1 comment:

  1. I've definitely had some people end up on my blog from random places. Mostly it's through Google searches and when I see some of the things they search for that lead them to me, I'm like ????

    ReplyDelete