8.24.2011

Dear Fiby...

I feel a flare up coming on. My stress has been through the roof (which honestly isn't out of the norm as I stress rather easily) and I'm probably pushing myself to do too much. I have a habit of pushing my limits. I guess this is my stubborn nature. I don't want to let fiby stop me from doing anything. However, the way I'm starting to feel and know what this feeling usually leads to (complete agony); I should probably listen to my body and pace myself.

I'm not really looking forward to what the next few days are going to feel like. The stiffness is settling in, the sensation of burning liquid is flowing through my veins, my brain isn't allowing thoughts to process or words to flow freely, and the exhaustion is taking over. And this is just the beginning! I just hope it doesn't last long because I've got a life to live and fiby is just going to have to get over being an attention whore.

I could really go for a hot bubble bath followed by an extremely attractive gentleman massaging me for hours...


No comments:

Post a Comment