1.01.2013

It's been real...

Another year has come and gone. People weren't lieing when they said the older you get, the faster time goes. It's true, life hits fast forward and kind of gets stuck there. Just another reminder to live in the moment and make the most of each and every day we are given.

I have to say that 2012 was quite good to me! Of course there were some challenging and heartbreaking moments, but I think that is just par for the course. As an overall reflection of my year though, it was easily one of the best!

New friends were made, old friendships grew stronger, and learned the lesson that sometimes it is just best to walk away from some. I was witness to some beautiful loving moments as more and more people I know are getting married or engaged. I watched my soul sister grow more into the person that she is and am beyond proud of her growth over this past year and thankful that she trusted me to be her someone to lean on! However, the real highlight for me was falling in love with one amazing person!!

I've been truly blessed with some amazing people in my life and this past year was such a strong affirmation of that! Thankful is just a scratch at the surface to how I feel. Not sure how I got so lucky...

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment